Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's the Little Things that Count the Most

As I sit here, sipping my morning coffee, I begin to reflect on the little things. So I figured I would share some of those things that make my heart happy... 

waking up next to the love of my life

the joy on monster's face as he discovers his Easter goodies
simple yoga stretches that make me feel rejuvenated

the anticipation (on my part and monster's) of today's family get-together

my kitchen herbs that are thriving so far, delicate as they may be

ginormous hugs and a giddy 'Happy Easter' from monster

warm blankets

kisses of all varieties

The list could go on and on... I love my little family and the life we share. Happy Easter (those that celebrate) to all my friends, family, and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment