Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Planning Monday (Week of 5/2)

I'm not very good at doing things like this regularly, so no promises that this will actually happen each week. However, I will try and post a weekly menu (weeknights only, as weekends are generally spur of the moment decisions regarding food) whenever I remember to.

Monday: Herbed chicken, rice pilaf, steamed broccoli, apple slices
Tuesday: Homemade chili, rolls from scratch (hopefully... if I find a good recipe, I'll share)
Wednesday: Roast with potatoes and onions, beef gravy, green beans
Thursday: Teriyaki chicken and broccoli stir-fry over rice
Friday: Homemade pizza (stay tuned for my pizza crust recipe post later this week)

All meals are subject to change on a whim. I cook, therefore I make the rules.

I think I may also attempt some blueberry/pineapple/carrot muffins (something I have yet to come up with, but it's in the works) this week. I know it sounds weird, but in my mind the flavors blend perfectly. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment