Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Surprises

Let me start off by saying - I have the best husband in the world. All the ladies that think they have the greatest are sadly mistaken. Sorry, but they just don't hold a candle to my amazing hubs. Ok, fine... Other gals might have husbands that are great for them. And for that I am happy. But my husband is the absolute best for me, hands down. And I cannot imagine my life without him. He is my world.

Yesterday there was an unexpected knock on the door. The UPS man brought a package addressed to me. I wasn't expecting anything, so it caught me off-guard. I brought it inside and opened the personalized message. It read, "Because I love you. Because I appreciate everything you do. Because I respect who you are, and want you to be a happy panda. You're the best part of my world, and I'm thankful for you."

Aww. I was content with just that little surprise. But then I opened the box to find this assortment of goodies:


Like I said before my husband is the best. I love him with all my heart, and the love I have for him grows more each and every day. We have our ups, we have our downs. But through thick and thin he is there for me and loves me for who I am. And for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment