Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's the Little Things that Count the Most

As I sit here, sipping my morning coffee, I begin to reflect on the little things. So I figured I would share some of those things that make my heart happy... 

♥ waking up next to the love of my life

♥ the joy on monster's face as he discovers his Easter goodies
♥ simple yoga stretches that make me feel rejuvenated

♥ the anticipation (on my part and monster's) of today's family get-together

♥ my kitchen herbs that are thriving so far, delicate as they may be

♥ ginormous hugs and a giddy 'Happy Easter' from monster

♥ warm blankets

♥ kisses of all varieties

The list could go on and on... I love my little family and the life we share. Happy Easter (those that celebrate) to all my friends, family, and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment